BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Christine H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great mousse for added volume. Smell is great. I do find it a little sticky even when dry. Other then the stickiness I would recommend using this for extra boost of volume.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
This is a classic I've been using since middle school. Took my senior pictures with just this mousse in my hair. It smells great and brings back more simple times. It's nostalgic.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love all the Herbal Essence mooses they always hold up and are worth the money, never expensive and usually get them on sale. And to top it off they always smell really good
Billie G.
Herbal essence smells so nice no matter what product you buy! I use this on my hair when I feel I need some bouncy curls! Recommended to anyone who needs a little more volume.
Maritza B.
El Centro
Herbal essences is one of the best products when it comes to frizzy curly hair.  It's not that expensive I recommend you guys to try this product if you have curly frizzy hair.
Stephanie G.
I am not a mousse type of girl but I always have this in case I need it. I love how it smells and how good my curls looks. They look soft and natural. I have go through several bottles
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
Gives my hair a nice soft curl without the crunch that some mousses leave. The product smells good and is affordable. This product doesn't seem to hold curls in my hair all day. Still worth the money though.
Melanie N.
Tucson, AZ
Smells wonderful and works well! I use it for myself as well as my boys. I have straight hair and it works well in holding my hair when I do the curly/scrunchy look. Have used this product for years
Krista W.
Corning, AR
I adore the smell of this product! It is super affordable and lasts all day long. It's like having a high end beauty product and a budget price. And as a bonus, it is super easy to find coupons!!!
Dawn W.
I love the smell of all products herbal essences its intoxicating however this product did not work with my hair as well as I hoped it would, after a long day it wore off.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.