BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Dawn W.
I love the smell of all products herbal essences its intoxicating however this product did not work with my hair as well as I hoped it would, after a long day it wore off.
Krista W.
Corning, AR
I adore the smell of this product! It is super affordable and lasts all day long. It's like having a high end beauty product and a budget price. And as a bonus, it is super easy to find coupons!!!
Anna M.
Smell amazing and leaves my hair nice not crunchy or crispy. It's perfect for a quick hair do.. my hair smells good all day when i use this also a lil bit goes a long way.
Amanda G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I LOVE this product! It smells fantastic and it gets the job done! Sometimes the expensive salon stuff just doesn't do as good of a job as the good smelling cheaper stuff!
Lizbeth G.
I've tried this product for my hair which I liked. It smells good and makes my hair feel nice and curly. I don't like the fact that it is small and comes in small amount.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Who has used this moose growing up as a team. Are used to buy mine at Walmart. It was about $2.94. I love the smell and it was pretty affordable. It held my curls somewhat.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Great mousse and affordable. Works best on damp hair. I would recommend to anyone needing a cheap mousse. Also smells really good! Gives a long lasting wave to your hair.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
This is. A very good brand I’ve used it before will buy again definitely worth the price it smells awesome nd. The smell actually stays on you for a long time that was my number one thing I like about thsi
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
It does okay. I'm not huge on mousse. I use it for certain styles when doing my hair or my daughter's. When I need a mousse I go with this one because it gets the job done.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
On the days I don't feel like curling my hair, I'm able to scrunch my wet hair with this product and not only do the waves look natural, but this product doesn't leave behind a thick hard residue
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.