BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Felicita R.
Awesome product use it when hair is wet and proceed to do your hair as you would normally do ( blow dry , set I. Rollers etc ... your hair will look fantastic and feel great and stay set all day
Cynthia G.
I used to buy this mousse often. Now I buy it every once in awhile. I have very curly hair. I loved that it gave me the hold i needed without it flaking. I wear my hair loose often. But now they're being sold in smaller bottles for the same price or more. Makes my hair flake to the point that it looks like i have grey strands. I wish they'd go back to their original formula.
Kristen D.
When I used to scrunch my hair (holy throw back) I would always use this Herbal Essences Mousse. This was the only mousse that would hold up in my hair. I think this mousse is a great price.
Cesi L.
Garland, TX
Love these products I have curly hair and gets wild when I don't use products love that it leaves my curls looking fresh and neat I love it I recommend it to all the girls that have curly hair
Melissa M.
Olyphant , PA
Love the new design it's very appealing to the eyes. The tip of the mouse bottle has a stopper that stops the mouse so it doesn't keep oozing out, I love that feature. Now the mouse I use to scrunch my hair and hold the curls. I usually don't use mouse because I don't like the crunchy feeling. This mouse doesn't leave my hair crunchy at all. It actually leaves my hair soft. I have also used it and blow dried my hair and the product helps allieviate any frizz. I wish I had found this product earlier to help combat frizz. It does so well and doesn't leave hair oily. It also has a great scent so your hair doesn't smell like perfume all day. Overall this is a great product and I recommend it for all hair types.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
The smell this is heaven. It smells like subtle flowers and does such a great job of holding my hair without hat crunchy texture. Great price for the amount of product. Good for all hair types.
Elizabeth G.
Panorama City, CA
This product smells great but doesn't work that great. ! It leave a flaky residue on the hair that almost looks like you have dandruff , it's really disgusting .! I'll never buy this product again.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I scrunch my hair every now and then and I put this mouse in it to give it the extra volume I need. And it does the job. It smells good and it isn’t expensive at all. It last me a little while too. I buy it at my local store.
Kendall K.
Leesburg
Mousse is my best friend. Most days i don’t feel like doing anything to my hair because I’m super busy and always running around town. This is good for running through your hair and giving it a little push for a wavy look.
Maddie A.
This works really well if you master the right amount. When I first used it I got too much each time and it was a little sticky and stringy. But I started to use less and it works amazing now
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.