BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Angela F.
I love this mousse it is another great hair product.. I have black thick hair and it works great with my type of hair and it leaves it smelling so nice.. Its also a good price especially when your on a budget.. I would definitely go out of my way to buy this product.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
So I reviewed this on the HE site when I first got it from Influenster and I lovedddd it after the first couple uses. While my love has faded slightly, I still think it's a great product. I dont typically have food luck with mousses so while this isnt the best one everrrr I really like it for the price. Smells DIVINE I cant get enough, and gives my hair some pretty decent body, which is not an easy feat!
Elizabeth r.
Forest Grove, OR
I love how light weight this product is. It doesn't take a lot of this product to give me those beautiful tousled waves everyone is after and it did t leave my hair feeling crunchy or heavy like some mousses can. I love the versatility of this product as well it adds a whole different level of texture that my hair just doesn't have on its own.
Annie V.
This mousse is the BEST! It helps bring my flat hair to life and my curls hold up all day. The great thing is that this bottle is under $4 and it lasts me about a month, give or take. By far, the best mousse product I have ever used; highly recommend to others! ☺
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I like herbal essences. I buy practically a lot of their products to try them. This mousse it alright. Love the smell. That the number one thing I love about herbal essences. My hair was frizz free. It made my waves look nicer. I just didn't like how sticky my hand felt everytime I touched my hair. Otherwise. If you're a mousse fanatic then get this one !
melissa m.
I love this mousse! Out of all of the mousse's that I have used this is my favorite and the best. It smells good and leaves no residue, it also doesn't make your hair crunchy, unless you use a crazy amount.
Sarah C.
Really like this product. I received this for testing purposes in my very 1st Voxbox! Glad I was able to try. I used it on my son and my hair. Hold well. Isn't crunchy. Smells great! I will be buying this again in the future. So glad I was able to text it or I don't know if I would have ever have bought it. Really great product! 😀
Lacey T.
Works exactly how you would expect it to, holds the hair in place all day while still having decent movement. My hair is super short and this keeps it tamed without having to use a bunch of hairspray. It holds up well through strong wind as well. The scent is really great and stays in the hair for a while. It doesn't really last through a workout though, my hair gets pretty wet with sweat and there was very little product left after I was done.
Kristen M.
It's rare that I find a mousse that works wonders on my hair, but this stuff is amazing. It's price friendly and it's a great product!
I love the way this mousse smells and the way it leaves my hair feeling. It last all day too! Very seldom can I find an affordable mousse that tames the frizz of my curls!
Kudos herbal essence!
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
This set me up mousse by herbal essences is a really great product. I have very curly hair and without a nice mousse in it, it will fluff up and look like a lion mane. This helps to make sure that doesn't happen. It also smells wonderful! Definitely a go to product! It's easy to use and fits nicely into my morning routine.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.