BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
My hair is extremely curly so when I decide that I want to defuse my hair I use this product to keep it from frizzing out! The product smells great and doesn't leave your hair crunchy like someone the other products does. You only need a small bit too so the bottle lasts forever!
Tori M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great product for my curly hair. I use it immediately after the shower in order to get the look I want. It's super affordable and can be brought at any super market or drug store. I will say it tends to be a little more on the dryer side - could provide a little more moisture...
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
I used to use this product when I first cut my hair. It doesn’t really hold your curls as well as a gel would. My hair always fell flat and frizzy before the day was up. While it does work for a few hours, it doesn’t do all that is promised. If you’re looking for a temporary fix, this is your thing. I prefer gel.
Jordan A.
Downingtown, PA
The smell of this mousse is amazing. I am pretty sure anyone that has used it would agree with me. I think it did give my hair a lot of volume when I used it on my wet hair. It was slightly oily though so I tried to keep it away from my roots. I would buy it again though, just because it made my hair smell amazing.
Ann S.
Spring Hill
This is great for my curly/wavey hair. It calm the frizz while adding body and bounce. It doesn't make it crunchy or stiff either. This mouse is so great that the day after i use it i can brush my hair out and it is still defined and has more of a beachy look to it. It surpassed my expectations.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
It smells really really good! But as far as the product goes, it’s just alright. I didn’t feel like it did much for my hair other than keeping it less frizzy. I had to use quite a bit of product for one time, so it wouldn’t last long. It’s alright if it’s all you have!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
I love this product its to die for very cheap the packaging is great the size is fantastic not sticky at all very light and eligent to  the touch some one please help me I think I'm in love
Aja M.
Forked River
I love this product because it works so well and it smells absolutely amazing. It makes my hair smooth and moisturized as well as smelling perfect! It keeps your hair from frizzing. I suggest using this on damp hair instead of wet because it works the best that way.
lala N.
I live to use moose with a defuser since I don’t have that much of curly hair it’s more in the wavy side so this moose helps to get that curly effect that I want but it doesn’t really stay. And the bottle is fairly thin so I go through it pretty quickly I wish it came bigger
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
This product smells incredible! It does do a wonderful job holding any styling I’ve done. My own qualm with it is I️ felt like it was a touch drying overtime with use. I️ have hair that’s a bit dry on the ends to begin with, but i did feel like it emphasized that
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.