BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Ashlee P.
Conroe
This has a very nice scent. It's pretty light and fluffy, though I've noticed t can leave my hair feeling a little crunchy free I've blow dried it. It does help to add some texture to freshly washed hair so that it's easier to style.
Phelisha M.
Boise, ID
I enjoy using this product. It has a nice floral smell. Not expensive at all. No more than 5 dollars. Doesn't leave hair crunchy, heavy or gross. No residue either. For sure a product I'd recommend.
mary j.
GUTHRIE
This is a very good product. It works great for me but everyone is different so you may our may not like it. It smells great and also helped my hair with frizzys. It has a decent price for the worth.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I love this stuff for right after I get out of the shower, it helps keeps my curls in tact all day. Leaves them nice and wavy and soft. Not hard and crunchy. Very cheap and effective plus it smells great
Jacqueline P.
Bountiful, UT
Works pretty well. Although I don’t think that my hair is really fit for mouse. It doesn’t curl or give body to my hair like a expected. Good value for the price. I would purchase this product again.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
I love the way it leaves my hair so soft . My hair is dry and Puffy . Hair color Is Blonde right now . It's a Very good value & Smells delicious . They have different scents .. I would buy again and again
Jessica R.
This mouse is great for styling curly hair it takes care of all those frizzies leaving your hair styled perfectly. Best part is that it has an aweasome scent and leaves your hair smelling so good.
Heather S.
mesa
I love herbal essences mousse (or anything really, let's be real...The smells.). I put it in my hair wet and go about my normal routine. It smells great. Isn't crunchy, and it holds my style all day. Curls included.
Madison W.
Norfolk
I have very very straight yet frizzy hair. This mousse keeps my hair from getting frizzy no matter the weather and also makes me be able to keep a curl which is nearly impossible for my hair type.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mousse specially when I'm in a rush I just get out the shower and put this on and bam! Ready to leave ..did it meet my expectations yes yes it did . It's affordable and awesome product
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.