BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I recently tried this mousse and I like it. It does what I need and it's pretty affordable. I like using a mousse when I just need a light hold for my hair not something too stiff. I found it at Walgreens
Kelsey S.
if you're in a hair and want somewhat decent looking hair then this is perfect for you. It's long lasting, and gives you curly/wavy hair. It smells great and a great price as well. I highly recommend.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
i love the herbal essences mousse, the smells are delicious and keep your hair frizz free if you have very frizzy hair, and it is a great price as well as keeping your looking great throughout the day
Jessica B.
This is my go to mousse, I have super curly, frizzy locks and this product treats them perfectly! It's not too heavy and holds the curl and controls the effects of humidity. Everything I could ask for!
BLUSH Z.
This mousse smells great, makes my hair feel great! Nice scent. Great packaging and right there with the best of the best. Met my expectations and more. Will definitely buy again. Recommend others try it
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
The mousse and dry shampoos from this brand are my favorites. They have an amazing smell and it gives your hair a nice soft texture! It helps keep your hair and hold and doesn’t give your hair frizziness!
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
I use herbal essences on a regular basis including shampoo and conditioner. I love all there products, they smell amazing. The moose keeps all my baby hair right in place especially because I live in a humid place it's a must everyday.
Danielle R.
This gives my hair the perfect amount of hold & tousle for all day! My favorite part is just how amazing it smells!! I will get compliments on how good my hair smells all day and I love flaunting it!!
ChacharraRose G.
Immokalee, FL
This product is my everyday curl up your hair I keep going. I always get questions on what I use to curl my hair and I always get told how good my hair smells. I will never stop buying this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Brooke G.
Ona
I have naturally wavy/loose curly hair and I’ve only ever used herbal essence products but this is my go to mouse everyday!! Leaves your hair smelling AMAZING and helps define curls! Highly recommend!!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.