BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jen K.
Smells great, works good on those with curly hair, use while hair is still wet to scrunch hair with, good value, my hair is dry and wavy which is works great with
Katie W.
Ever since I started the curly girl method I have tried many different kinds of mousse. This one is one of my favorite. It's lightweight. I get great curl definition.
Katlan S.
center , TX
This stuff is a must have!!! With my kind of hair, I love mousse, it helps control the curls very well! It smells great and leaves a good feel in your hair.
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
Low price, nice smell but sadly it really didn't work on my hair or my daughters. At first our hair would look nice but dried up and flaky. Real sticky feeling once dried. I don't recommend this product for anyone who has thick, wavy and frizzy hair.
Desireee S.
Denver
I love herbal essence mouse ! This mousse is amazing on my hair and curls ! My hair tends to get dry at times I would highly recommend to anyone with curly hair ❤
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
The moose smells amazing! I enjoy the texture it leaves my hair. Also this gives volume and a bounce to the hair. It last not for all day but more for a few hours
Stephanie t.
Orlando, FL
I like this moose works for my typenpf straight want hair and when I want to make it the curly look it helps out with the curls formed sit heavy on ur hair neither
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
This product is great for maximum hold without the hard crunchy old school hold. It gives you the flexibility to shape it to your liking. Also protects against the humidity so frizz won’t set in.
Celina S.
Smells great and works well with my thin hair. I will be buying this product again! I don't use very often so it last along time because you don't need that much!
Anna E.
Georgetown, TX
I have naturally curly hair and what I like about this one is if if I don’t “scrunch” my hair but let us dry in beach waves, this mousse keeps the frizzies away.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.