BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Amanda V.
I love mousse that smells good and feels great and this is one of them. I would give it all the stars but I can never get over how sticky mousse is. Otherwise it's a great value for my curly hair and I would buy again.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
I loved this product! It makes your hair so clean and silky smooth, absolutely everything I want in a hair care product. For the price I think it is reasonable. I use it twice a week and I get the results I've always wanted. Packaging can be improved a little but other than that great product!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Herbal essences styling products tend to fall a little flat for me.. much like my hair after using this mousse. My hair is fine and is reluctant to hold style naturally but this didn’t really do anything to help.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Holds the curl nicely, but my hair does still get frizzy.  I feel I do have to use a little more of this mousse than I do others (Tresemme and Nexxus).  I would purchase again, but would prefer other brands first.
Jacqueline L.
I love everything about it. The fragrance is subtle, not too strong. Which is a big plus for me because strong scents make me dizzy. It’s long lasting and the price is very economical. You pay for what you get.
Michele G.
Herbal Essence is a go to for amazing smelling hair products! I love this for my daughter's curls! The formula goes on nicely and helps her curls look amazing. It lasts long and keeps your hair away from frizz!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I really love this mousse. I use it when I am too lazy to dry and straighten my hair. It has great long lasting hold without the crunchy over product type hair gel feeling. It also smells amazing. Great product.
Amber P.
Altoona, PA
This product made my hair feel soft and took away that oily look. It allowed it to have a nice clean sheen to my hair. It lasted a few days and it was definitely worth the money!!! I would absolutely buy it again
jessica o.
Murrieta
My favorite hair mouse , leaves my hair looking wet and natural . Does not get all hard or flaky . Highly recommend for girls with wavy or curly hair , keeps ur hair in any-style desired and does not get white .
Taylor C.
This product is a nice mousse for hair that you want to have body and curl. I use a little after I shower and it gives my wavy hair a nice shape without weighing it down. The smell isn’t my favorite but it’s not a big deal Bc the product works well
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.