BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kaila P.
Not a bad mousse! I loved the smell and the way it made me hair feel soft and silky after use. I usually use this first after a shower and then dry my hair a little bit and it give me the perfect beach looking waves
Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
Love this mousse. Keeps my hair the way I️ need/want it and I️ have hair that’s not so wavy but not so pin straight but that it’s hard to keep a certain style so if does the job great. Doesn’t leave flakes compared to others. Definitely worth the buy!
Tiffany S.
It's my all time favorite! It does absolute wonders to my hair and gives me the volume I need. It holds all day. Smells amazing. Met every expectation I had! I would definitely buy this product over and over again!
karla o.
san pablo, ca
i love that this product makes my hair stay in place all day! I have blonde ombre hair and it's wavy/curly and this is the only product that keeps my freezy hair from getting crazy puffy. And what is even better is that it has a nice scent which i love. I would totally recommend this to others!
Danielle F.
Very nice I really like this product a lot. It is affordable. I have flexibility in my hair. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. You can get this at any drugstore or hair salon supply store.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is a great mousse. It’s super affordable, from a great trusted brand and works very well! It’s not very sticky or heavy like some other brands I have tried and it holds curls all day. It also has a great scent.
Karla M.
It smells so good and it does its job. It leaves my hair just the way I want it , not too curly and not too flat. It is just right for a good price. Would purchase again for Sure ! Would recommend to try to others.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda V.
I love mousse that smells good and feels great and this is one of them. I would give it all the stars but I can never get over how sticky mousse is. Otherwise it's a great value for my curly hair and I would buy again.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
2 of my daughters have super curly hair and this is my go to mouse for them . It smells amazing and easy for them to work with ! Affordable! Highly recommended !
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.