BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
Set me mouse from herbal essences is the best! I love how it make my curls form nicely and look as if I have no product in my hair. My waves are full and flowy and the scent is amazing! This has become a staple product for my hair
Sierra D.
This mouse holds your hair to the style you want it. It's not too greasy and not TOO sticky. It is a moose so it does have some sticky ness to it but is over a good product that doesn't dry out your hair and smells good!
livl0ves M.
Venice , CA
Omg! This moose is amazing! I seriously love how it smells. I like adding volume and texture to my hair to give it that nice pick me up. Which I need because my hair is straight and thin. With this moose it adds volume to it.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
Hands down the best mouse. It doesn't make my hair smell funny it actually smells really great, it's not crunchy feeling after applying. Over all I love it and it's amazing in all areas. I would recommend this to a friend
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This product works very well. It has a nice floral scent so it doesn't smell too chemically. A little goes a far way, so unless I'm curling my hair I dont need much.
Angie M.
This mousse is so affordable and the smell is amazing. It's such a fresh smell. It's easy to use and it really does keep away frizz and your curls are set all day.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This mousse is really good for getting your hair to have a scrunch effect, it is good for it to look like it has waves and it smells amazing. This line of hair care has the best smelling hair products I have ever tried
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
It works well for styling purposes and it smells really good! I don't like the fact that it leaves hair a little hard and crinkly though. Although it allows for the style to last but I wish it was a more natural style.
Jackie G.
Athens, TN
I love all of herbal essence products since I've using this products my hair is looking Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing ConditionerHerbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
Kayla V.
Toledo, OH
This mousse smells amazing, really works if you're trying to get that beachy look! I would definitely recommend to anyone! And I will be buying more of this! I love this brand, and their stuff always smells super good!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.