BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best smelling mouse ever ! I use it mostly after I shower . Keeps my curly hair in nice beautiful curls all day long without the frizz or tangles . The formula is perfect as is and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone experimenting with mouse or just looking for a new mouse to try out .
Anitta c.
Some days I bring my hair curly and I need apply mouse this mouse work good for me and smell delicious this have a good price and meet my expectation my color hair is brown and is thick is a little damage but I dont have nothing to improve to this product
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THIS MOOSE WILL HOLD YOUR HAIR FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS. THE SMELL IS REALLY FRUITY AND FRESH! I JUST DONT FEEL IT CURLED MY HAIR ENOUGH! I GOT REALLY LOOSE CURLS FROM THIS. SO I USED THIS AFTER I CURLED MY HAIR WITH MY CURL IRON. THAT IS WHERE IT HAPPENED! THIS MOOSE MAKES REALLY GOOD CURL HAIRSPRAY FOR DRY HAIR!
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
I love this I've got natural curly hair n #herbalessences gives my curls the bounce and unfrizziness I need I'd def try it out if I was you Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse #mybeautyrewards
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I've never had great luck with this product or with this brand. This product doesn't exactly help my hair but flattens it. I also notice a lot of build up with Herbal Essence and that's why I don't use it anymore. My hair is still in recovery mode from numerous products that added to the buildup.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
I really liked the smell, but this product does not have the fixation that I like when I use a mouse. I usually use this type of hair products because I hate frizz and my hair is curly so it is difficult to handle my situation and honestly does not keep my curls like I like and does not control the frizz.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Love the smell of the product, love the product itself. Worked very well on my wavy thick hair. Lasted all day. Purchased using a coupon and will repurchase again. Would reccomend to others with my hair type.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This product is good for a replacement of the regular hair spray i like it because this brand allways have their products smelling so good like natural flavors or tropical scents i really recommend it because its not as bad as other brands out there for hair spray that would damage and dry your hair.
Katelyn E.
My mom used this and it helped with how thin her hair is to make it look fuller and thicker. It lasted her most of the day and allowed her to look thicker. She also loves the smell and how it doesn’t dry crunchy
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.