BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I truly love this salon quality product. Amazing and leaves hair feeling great! I've used several products from this brand and they never disappoint! I recommend this to anyone looking for a great low price hair care item!
Chey H.
Hornell
Really good, it made my hair feel very lush and soft. Which I have never felt before. It was very effective and long lasting. Unlike suave it doesn't make my hair feel rough. I would recommend it to others with thick hair.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This is my favorite. It smells great and works great. I use this to enhance my natural waves and it works great and lasts a long time. The only thing is I wish it was a bigger can and had more in it. I definitely recommend.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Mediocre at best.
It smells nice sure. It doesn't really hold my curls that well. It dries my hair out and with the humidity where I live just leaves it sticky.
I haven't bought it again it just didn't work with my hair type.
Katie M.
Elberton, GA
This stuff is really great but as my hair got longer, it wouldn’t hold the curls anymore. I have naturally straight hair but when it was short, the mousse really gave me a ton of volume. Now I hardly use it unfortunately.
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
Set me mouse from herbal essences is the best! I love how it make my curls form nicely and look as if I have no product in my hair. My waves are full and flowy and the scent is amazing! This has become a staple product for my hair
Angie C.
Moorhead
I decided to try this mousse out and I wasn't disappointed. I have used better products but for the price of this one it is worth it! Helps tame the frizz in my hair and it smells so good! I would recommend this product.
Barbara G.
Naples
Smells great and leaves hair soft with bounce and not sticky one of my favorites and long lasting use every time and last a long time and love all of their products been using it for many years even my daughter uses it.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Love the smell to mousse . I've tried so many products and I hate the fact that they leave your hair really hard and it looks like you have lice . It's very affordable and it smells delicious I would definitely buy again.
Casara B.
Union, WV
This is a very inexpensive, light product. It defines my curls and makes them shine. It smells clean and fresh. You can but it almost anywhere and at a reasonable price. I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.