BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
I find myself going back to this product a lot. For the price it's great. I don't use it in my hair much but when I do it gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone with curly hair. The smell is great and the packaging is cute.
Makayla P.
Dresser, WI
I do not use mousse often but when I do lately i've been using this one. It smells delightful and doesn't leave my hair too crispy (depending on the amount used). It foams nicely and a little bit goes a long way. I would buy it again.
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS
I'm not a fan of mouse that makes your hair crunchy, which this does. It helps with the frizz , but I live in a very humid environment and it doesn't eliminate frizz. I keep it at work for emergencies but it's not my every day mousse.
ROSA LINDA C.
Corona, CA
This mousse is absolutely perfect for my curly hair!! It's a wonderful product at a great price. The scent is just lovely and lasts all day long! My curls are super defined all day. I will mist definitely keep purchasing this amazing product!!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I really enjoyed this mouse. It's great for the summertime when you don't feel like putting heat on your hair and just want to scrunch it. I really enjoyed it & the scent was great. I will definitely purchase again & recommend to others!
Keely T.
I love this product! I have issues with hair sprays & mouse' leaving my hair flakey or turning white. This product isn't too expensive and doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw after I use it. This is my favorite mouse' product.
Maria C.
I have a love hate relationship with this product because I do love t in the beginning but after a few hours I don't. It smells super great, fresh. But after a few hours my hair is really hard and it leaves white things in my hair.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I'm loving this mousse! Usually my hair products are one or the other as in I can have crunchy/ stiff hair that will last all day, or start out natural looking with soft curls and be a frizzy mess by the end of the day. This product let me have both! It smells great and defines my natural curls/ waves without being stiff or weighing my hair down . Best pArt is it held all day! I had just ran out of my current product The day before I received my voxbox with this product for free (with an honest review) from influenster. Perfect timing and I'm so glad I was able to try this one out! I highly recommend giving it a try. Iv used tons of products from drug stores to professional shops and I'm telling you this mousse can hang with the pros!
Cierra F.
This is one of my favorite noises I have tried! It exceeded my expectations! Although it was a great price you could tell it was worth the (low) price. It held in my hair for a majority of the day, by 4 o'clock it had gotten frizzy.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
This is by far the best most inexpensive moose out there in the drug stores. All you have to use in a very small amounts and and I use my fingertips to make my hair wavy and it literally less the whole day and the snow is just phenomenal
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.