BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this product, although it smells a little awkward. It is effective because it last long! The last time I put it in it lasted more than 3 hours so that is great for a mousse, it does meets my expectations although i think it need some improvements.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
This product has such a lovely smell. This product has decent hold but makes my hair crunchier than some other mooses that I have used. Makes it look clumpy and at times. It is a good value, and you definitely get what you paid for. Would recommend if you want to try a cheap drug store brand out.
Paola P.
Bronx
Omg i bought this mousse like 3 months ago and i felt in love with it the smell is just amazing smells like fruits and it doesnt leave your hair hard or with a weird feeling it actually leaves it soft like if you applied some type of deep conditioner
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This Mousse is lovely , the Scent is Good and the Can has a great Design . The consistancy is great and does not flake on My Hair. Smells Lovely and Light and the Price is great . You get alot for Your Money. I would recommend this to all that use Mousse.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I recently started using mousse and really like this one. It adds a nice lift of volume at the root of my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair stiff either... I can still run my fingers through it and it lasts all day. You can pick it up just about anywhere and it won’t break your budget.
Kat T.
Mebane, NC
I love this product!! High quality and it works SO well. I will continue to repurchase because of how worth the money it is. I would recommend this to others as well! Super easy and anyone would enjoy this product, I will keep buying it no doubt!!
Ashh T.
Oakdale
This mousse smells AMAZING!! Literally amazing. I use it when I want a little more definition to my waves/curls. I think I paid $5 for it Kmart? Can't beat that. I have type 2b hair and it doesn't make my hair crunchy or stiff like other brands do!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Clairol Herbal Essences is the way to go when you want a product that smells amazing. Their entire line is full of long lasting, perfect, non crunchy hair products. This mousse keeps my curls in tact and very touchable. I love love love this!!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I like this mousse, it smells amazing and it makes my hair smell great as well. I like that it does define my curls more with out making my hair supper hard or sticky. I would definitely use this again and I would like to try the other smells also.
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I use this to style and hold my waves and curls. It works well. The biggest downside of this is the stiff and crunchy feel. If you want soft feeling hair, I would recommend a different product. But if you don't mind the stiff feel, this works well.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.