BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Autumn B.
I have naturally wavy hair so I don't need a lot of curl constructing or hold but I do like to be frizz free and have a little more definition. This mouse does a good job. I cannot use this before bed but if I wash my hair in the AM this is the product I go for.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
This mousse is great fir my naturally curly hair! It's a great value and i see it on sale often! And it smells really good! It met every expectation I had and was very long lasting! I really like this mousse! It's perfect no need to be improved! I love herbal essence!
haven w.
Savannah
This mousse looks especially cool and it performs as advertised. I was able to manage a few different looks with this one. Which as I'm always saying is rare, but I think it does the job while still keeping you natural and that is the name of the game usually!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to try this again nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to buy again nice packaging is good affordable I like a lot this product I want to try this again nice I recommend to other its nice its pretty good for every occasion its nice affordable for the hair
MELISSA B.
On days that I want some body and alight floral scent to my hair I grab my herbal essence mouse after my shower and work into my hair and go. The smell of this is so pleasant. Meijer always has coupons for their Herbal Essence products making this hard to pass up.
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
Incredible smell with decent hold. My hair is stick straight and takes so much to hold a curl. I use this before curling, followed by hairspray and my curls are still usually close to gone after a few hours. I think that's more my hair than the product, though.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Herbal essence mousse is amazing. I love it. I love the way it smells. I use herbal essence mousse whenever I scrunch my hair and whenever I do my hair always smells so good after. Always get compliments on the smell of my hair and really holds the curls in.
Stacy A.
Potosi, MO
Loved it! It was my first time using any product like this one and now I'm hooked. I was only self concious about my hair but this product has helped me break free from it I love my hair now. If your thinking about buying it I promise you you won't regret it!
16💫 H.
Hope mills
This is a great mousse , it doesn't make your hair stiff and doesn't leave white flakes in your hair , while holding your hair in tight curls it has a wonderful smell to!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to achieve the wet hair look .
Cassie H.
Savannah
Absolutely love this brand! Always keeps my hair looking great! Never have to re apply! Very long lasting and effective! I recommend this product to everyone. Leaves your hair smelling wonderful! I always buy this brand! I have purchased for over 10 years now!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.