BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This works pretty well personally with having thick curly hair I need something that will give it more volume and a hot help hold micros little better but I work pretty well and I think it would work better for people that have less curly of her than I do and then her hair than I do
Natalie K.
Cincinnati, OH
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair, but this product holds it into place and allows for the natural curl pattern to come out. I would recommend this to a friend. I have let my roommate borrow it, and she was equally impressed. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Cece M.
Clearfield, UT
Love this!!! It doesn't leave that white sticky junk all in my hair. Can't even tell I used any. Non sticky and hair looks natural. Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
Lauren H.
Love, love, love. Favorite mousse ever!! Doesn't make hair stiff and hard. Works great, in a fun can that's very eye catching. Doesn't leave a sticky residue on my fingers like some other brands have. I buy it every time I run out of it and have recommended it to a few people and have bought it for my mom as well for her to use.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this stuff. In fact, I'm about to head to the grocery store to get more of it. It is long lasting and very good for fine and oily prone hair, or at least it has been good for my hair. The price point isn't that bad, especially if you can get a coupon. Smells great also.
Julyann M.
If you want to get the wet hair look definitely when you out of the shower grab some moves cringe up your hair and repeat to stop and you would have that want to be wet and effect They do have many different smells so try them out it’s worth a shot and it’s not that pricey
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My daughter brought some of this home and I used it yesterday, I do not like it honestly. I'm not sure where she bought it or how much she paid for it but it didn't hold longer then about half an hour (using a Lot of product) and it was so hard to get out of the can. I would not buy it myself nor would I recommend it.
Paulina H.
California
The soft mousse totally has me hooked and I live it so much, my hair type is wavy and I have split ends and my hair color is hazel but it works for every hair type and it's very affective and long lasting it's has no improvement needed, and I'd always buy this product again
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I love Love Love this mousse. Herbal Essences delivers an affordable product that not only works, but smells amazing. The only complaint I have is that the residue left behind after one use is ridiculous! For that reason, this mousse is for styles just before or on wash day.
Olivia L.
Definitely not one of my favorite mousses, but you do get what you pay for. It did make my hair a little tacky after putting it on. However, it did give my hair some more volume. It's not something I would recommend to my friends but, it's not the worst mousse out there.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.