BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Tricia T.
Canton, GA
Love this mousse for when I do wavy/curly styles. Holds well. Exceeded my expectations. Hold lasts unlike others I've tried. Fairly affordable. Great value tho. Can doesn't last long tho. Would love a larger can option.
Barbara G.
Naples
Smells great and leaves hair soft with bounce and not sticky one of my favorites and long lasting use every time and last a long time and love all of their products been using it for many years even my daughter uses it.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Love the smell to mousse . I've tried so many products and I hate the fact that they leave your hair really hard and it looks like you have lice . It's very affordable and it smells delicious I would definitely buy again.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
My hair is naturally more curly than wavy so when I want my curls to be defined this is the mousse I go to. The smell is so good and it doesn't leave hair all hard so it still has that natural curls you definitely want!
Marjo P.
This product gets 5 stars just for the smell alone. I love the smell of Herbal essence products. They are effective with eliminating frizz and making my hair manageable. The price is reasonable. I definitely recommend this product
Katie M.
Elberton, GA
This stuff is really great but as my hair got longer, it wouldn’t hold the curls anymore. I have naturally straight hair but when it was short, the mousse really gave me a ton of volume. Now I hardly use it unfortunately.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
While I was sent this mousse to test for free from Influenster, this does not affect my view of this product.

First off, I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I gave it four out of five stars because the initial smell was a little strong for my taste, but it luckily didn't linger for too long.

I have hair that naturally has body wave in it and naturally holds curl pretty well. I initially tested this mousse while wearing my hair straightened. I was VERY impressed because typically when I wear my hair straight it tends to start bending as the day goes on. However, after I blew my hair dry and straightened my hair it stayed that way all day! It even felt like my hair had some extra volume to it as well. What's even better, is my hair still felt touchable and I could easily run my fingers through it without having my hair feel crunchy or tacky.

For the price this is a GREAT pick up!!
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my favorite moose to use whenever I throw my hair in a ponytail. Keeps my baby hairs from flying everywhere. It’s also my favorite scent from the whole collection. Another plus is that this is super affordable!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This product works very well. It has a nice floral scent so it doesn't smell too chemically. A little goes a far way, so unless I'm curling my hair I dont need much.
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
It works well for styling purposes and it smells really good! I don't like the fact that it leaves hair a little hard and crinkly though. Although it allows for the style to last but I wish it was a more natural style.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.