BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Lisa A.
Tuttle, OK
I have naturally curly/wavy hair and this product is just ok. It doesn't give my curls hardly any volume and seems to just make my already wavy hair stiffer. I was expecting to at least give it some body, but honestly it doesn't. It does keep my frizziness down, which is a bonus.
Jmr R.
Teaneck
Herbal essence products always smell amazing! This product is effective but I have had some flaking. It’s long lasting as far as getting the results you want the day of. But I do like this product and would use it again just because it does smell amazing and gives me nice curls!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I usually hate mousse, but this one I love.  Its great for when you want your curls uniform, without looking overly treated.  This is one that is deffinately worth it.  If you have straight hair, its great for adding a little body to your look.  either way, its a win!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this stuff. In fact, I'm about to head to the grocery store to get more of it. It is long lasting and very good for fine and oily prone hair, or at least it has been good for my hair. The price point isn't that bad, especially if you can get a coupon. Smells great also.
Lauren H.
Love, love, love. Favorite mousse ever!! Doesn't make hair stiff and hard. Works great, in a fun can that's very eye catching. Doesn't leave a sticky residue on my fingers like some other brands have. I buy it every time I run out of it and have recommended it to a few people and have bought it for my mom as well for her to use.
Cece M.
Clearfield, UT
Love this!!! It doesn't leave that white sticky junk all in my hair. Can't even tell I used any. Non sticky and hair looks natural. Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
Natalie K.
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair, but this product holds it into place and allows for the natural curl pattern to come out. I would recommend this to a friend. I have let my roommate borrow it, and she was equally impressed. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This works pretty well personally with having thick curly hair I need something that will give it more volume and a hot help hold micros little better but I work pretty well and I think it would work better for people that have less curly of her than I do and then her hair than I do
Lorrie C.
Barrington, NH
I like the ease of application with this product. I like the smell but I feel like it leaves my hair heavy and almost dirty looking. I would say it lasts until I wash my hair again but it's not for me. I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone with fine, straight hair.
Paulina H.
California
The soft mousse totally has me hooked and I live it so much, my hair type is wavy and I have split ends and my hair color is hazel but it works for every hair type and it's very affective and long lasting it's has no improvement needed, and I'd always buy this product again
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.