BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Makayla P.
Dresser, WI
I do not use mousse often but when I do lately i've been using this one. It smells delightful and doesn't leave my hair too crispy (depending on the amount used). It foams nicely and a little bit goes a long way. I would buy it again.
ROSA LINDA C.
Perris, CA
This mousse is absolutely perfect for my curly hair!! It's a wonderful product at a great price. The scent is just lovely and lasts all day long! My curls are super defined all day. I will mist definitely keep purchasing this amazing product!!
Karina V.
Pacoima
For my hair personally I did not like this product nor would I recommend it. Only because my hair is very thick and I felt this made my hair dry and kind of sticky and not easy to handle. I’m sure it may work better on other hair types but thick/coarse hair users beware.
Kristen M.
New Salem, PA
A product I use often! I like that it’s light and not sticky. It gives my hair volume and doesn’t turn it greasy. I feel the product is reasonably priced and can find coupons to use at times. I have purchased from Walmart and Target
Rachael B.
Chillicothe, OH
Herbal Essence has an amazing line of haircare products! Not only do they work amazing they also smell amazing and all for a small price! I am a big fan of Herbal Essence!
Cierra F.
This is one of my favorite noises I have tried! It exceeded my expectations! Although it was a great price you could tell it was worth the (low) price. It held in my hair for a majority of the day, by 4 o'clock it had gotten frizzy.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I'm loving this mousse! Usually my hair products are one or the other as in I can have crunchy/ stiff hair that will last all day, or start out natural looking with soft curls and be a frizzy mess by the end of the day. This product let me have both! It smells great and defines my natural curls/ waves without being stiff or weighing my hair down . Best pArt is it held all day! I had just ran out of my current product The day before I received my voxbox with this product for free (with an honest review) from influenster. Perfect timing and I'm so glad I was able to try this one out! I highly recommend giving it a try. Iv used tons of products from drug stores to professional shops and I'm telling you this mousse can hang with the pros!
Peyton K.
I used to use mousse a lot on my hair after I would get a hair cut because it thinned out my hair so much. I personally don't like the feel of this product because it made my hair very greasy but don't get me wrong, it does the job.
Maria C.
I have a love hate relationship with this product because I do love t in the beginning but after a few hours I don't. It smells super great, fresh. But after a few hours my hair is really hard and it leaves white things in my hair.
Meaghan M.
I love this mousse because it smells so good. I shower at night and like to lightly mousse my hair so it doesn't look like a crow's nest in the morning and this does the trick! It leaves my hair smelling wonderful all day and helps preventing frizzing.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.