BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
I use this Mousse just about every day. It's my actual go-to styling product. Being a full time student working two jobs, I basically only have time to shower and go, which means I only have time to brush my hair and maybe through some Mousse in. I shower in the AM, brush my hair, hand mix some of this product into my roots and ends, and then head out to start my day. Its lightweight and smells very clean; it doesn't clump or leave my hair tough or hard either. The product is lightly priced and can be purchased at any drugstore.
Courtney H.
I'm shocked because I thought this was going to smell AMAZING and well, not so much. I guess I automatically expect the most amazing smelling the products from this company. The hold was so-so. Plus side- easy to style with, although has anyone else struggled with actually getting the mousse out? I have to use like all my strength to press the button down, or did I just get a wonky bottle?
Sarah G.
I believe my friend actually gave me this but ice seen it at Walmart and Target in the hair section for a pretty good price and you may be able to find it somewhere like Big Lots too. It smells divine, I don't usually use a ton of mousse but I use this for performance to help keep the wispies down and it works like a dream. Not sure if it's any better than others I've tried in the past though, I'm not a style my hair every day kind of girl.
cat m.
louisville
clairol herbal essences set me up mousse has a good hold not to stiff it met my expectations yes and it smells good it works better than other mousses i have used in the past and it holds my hair in place for hours which is really good yes i will continue to buy this mousse isn't sticky it doesn't leave flakes in your hair and it doesn't make your hair feel stiff its a light/ medium hold feel that lasts all day long with a really great smell
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
Personally love the this product and the different scents / volume levels they have ! They have 4 different types if I’m correct going from wavy to straight to curly hair ! I love each smell & find this really works for me with my hair routine , if I’m looking for some texture when I get out of the shower I’ll put some in the help me ! This also takes away my fly away hairs without giving me the full hair sprayed look . These always smell so good and are affordable !
Brianna O.
Albuquerque
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler this is not the exact one i used but this is the best detaingler i have ever used and it smells wonderful and also Herbal Essences Ends On The Mend Keratin Serum is to die for to it makes my hair smell sooo damn good and makes it managable and super healthy i love herbal essence all of everything they have is guaranteed going to be worth it!!!
may m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
hair. it smells really good. I love it! it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also long lasting. I use
this product four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get
yours now!

Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I prefer mousse to gel as it's lighter and doesn't weigh my hair down in comparison, but herbal essence does have this available in gel also, if you like to stack your products. This mousse is my current favorite, with its lack of silicones it fits into my hair care routine. It really smells lovely and has a great hold! Once I scrunch out the cast from the product, I'm still left with great bouncy curls and that lovely scent.
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
This brand is just amazing with their products @herbal Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse house their products on my kids cause it helps make them smell amazing. It's always available and at a great price. It hold a nicely and my hair still feels soft and does not get dried out from this.
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
This moose is ok in my opinion. Not the best and not the worst. It does hold curls and keep curls but it also leaves your hair stiff and crunchy. If you like that look and feel then this is a great product for you! The smell is great which you would know if you have used the HE shampoos. I have repurchased and gotten a couple of different ones but there are definitely better products on the market.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.