BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Can we just take a moment and praise this smell? Its so fresh and smells amazing! Herbal Essense makes my hair smell great, and the oils help treat my split ends.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
I️ love this, I️ just hate if I️ use too much my hair gets hard and crackly. It lasts all day and you can find at target. It’s affordable, and usually on sale. I’d recommend to a Friend.
Kammy S.
Bedford, IN
I use this mousse every single day before work and not only does the smell last all through the night, it’s cheap and it doesn’t leave your hair stick and stiff.
kate b.
College Point, NY
This is an amazing product. It doesn’t have alcohol that dries up your hair and feels lightweight. It’s extremely effective and the hold is amazing. It doesn’t budge and doesn’t feel stick like. It’s amazing.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
I have been using this product for years! My hair is curly and thick and this product controls the frizz and it lasts for HOURS! Great smell and I love the mousse texture. I think this product is great as is! I definitely recommend!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I really love the smell of their products but this mousse just hardened my hair. I usually like products that can keep my hair frizz free and bouncy all day. This wasn’t one of those.
Christen H.
North Miami, FL
I love mousse, and I typically love the way this one smells. This product holds my hair great, curls it exactly how I want it, and the smell is my favorite part.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this stuff when I put it in my hair it doesn't even feel like anything's in there like some other brands nothing sticks together or anything no white flakes nothing
Bailey B.
Smells super yummy and gives you the right amount of curls. However it makes my hair a tiny bit crunchy but does gives the best curls! Really affordable and I love the texture!
Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
I really like this for that scrunched up beach wave look. Does not leave hair too crunchy, and I do enjoy the smell. The hair style does last all day when I use this product.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.