BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC
Love this mousse!  It gives just enough hold and body to my hair without being too heavy or sticky.  I've tried others that have made my hair feel heavy and weighty.
cynthia s.
whittier, CA
this is hands down the best mousse it never left my hair sticky like others and it really left my hair like nothing was in it very soft and a lovely scent its great!
mackenzie r.
Amarillo, TX
I use this after I shower, usually before I'm going to blow dry and style into a bun or curls. It helps my hair keep up the volume and style as well. I love it! And it smells amazing!!!
Marisol T.
Can't beat the value for the price. I've used this brand for years and I like how Herbal Essence continues to change for the better. Hair is not left super crunchy.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite brand, or product...but if you need just a quick hair fix it definitely comes at a great price! My hair felt a bit greasy after using this product!
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I love the smell of this product and its very affordable compared to most. It’s one of my favorites because it seems to hold my hair really well and for much longer.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this stuff works great in my hair it dosent leave my hair sticky or flaky and it smells amazinggg!! It's super affordable I purchase mines at my local Walmart.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Can we just take a moment and praise this smell? Its so fresh and smells amazing! Herbal Essense makes my hair smell great, and the oils help treat my split ends.
Emma W.
I do not normally use hair mousse but i decided to give this product a try. I love the scent, but it left my hair looking greasy and did not seem to work well for me. I have light brown hair with blonde highlights.
Kammy S.
Bedford, IN
I use this mousse every single day before work and not only does the smell last all through the night, it’s cheap and it doesn’t leave your hair stick and stiff.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.