BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Bernadette T.
I freaking love this mousse and the smell of this is amazing. I really like the hold strength especially for my crazy hair. My hair is long thick color treated/ frizzy hair.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I use this one pretty regularly. It is the only mousse I have found that is lightweight but gives me the hold I'm looking for. Others make my hair crunchy and wet looking.
Ginger H.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Works good! My hair just never wants to have volume or curl but this product really helped! Good price and it lasts me a while. My hair loves it! I’d definitely recommend
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I love this mouse! It is a really great hair styling product. I use it to scrunch my hair and it holds my curls so nice, and doesn't leave any residue or anything either!
Katy W.
Farmersville
I like it as mousses go. I find almost all these Herbal Essence styling products to work well. I have short curly, wavy hair and I can do either with this product - go for full curl or comb it out and let it dry wavy.
Caitlin S.
This is a great product with a great scent. It works really well for scrunching hair and is super affordable. I was very impressed by this and would absolutely buy again
Erma A.
Sacramento, CA
This mousse was okay it like my hair to be nice and soft and bouncy this just left my hair a little bit hair harder then I like but it was okay other then the hardness
Yesenia B.
I️ have curly hair so I️ use mousse nearly every day to keep my hair looking bouncy and natural. This product does a great job, smells great, and is reasonably priced!
Natasha F.
Kingwood, TX
It gave me a nice beach wave shape to my hair & smells wonderful! But it left it crunchy & it looked wet still. The price is fair, but I prefer more natural products.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.