BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Nicole R.
Paradise, NL
I love the smell of this product and how easy it is to style my hair when I use it. Highly recommend.
Stephanie Marie d.
MIAMI, FL
I love herbal products I like her mose because she leaves my hair very curly to change my hair style
Angeluz H.
A mí en lo personal la marca me gusta mucho es muy buena y excelente precio, todo tiene un buen olor
Patricia G.
Ensenada
Es un excelente producto, tiene muy buen olor y consistencia, deja el cabello increible, recomendado
Kristen C.
Simcoe , ON
Love the smell! OK hold, I find my hair falls out by the end of the day and it has a crunchy look.
Jenimar R.
It do the job, its not the best, but neither the worst. It just okey. And have a really good smell.
Glorihect Z.
Me encanta este producto es super bueno y de excelente calidad para tu uso diario 100% recomendado
Patricia A.

It is a great produto . I use it very often in my daily routine. It is wonderful and for all women
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
Love this so much it make me love mousses products specially this one is so good for all hair types
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Nice scent and very affordable. Gives my hair just the right amount of gold without being crunchy.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.