BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Once again Herbal Essence is one of my favorite products. I apply this on wet hair and hang my head down as I blow dry. I love that it gives me more body because my hair is typically flat.
Heather W.
I love this mousse. It’s a very light fluffy feel. It doesn’t give my hair that sticky feeling that I hate. I have thick wavy hair and works great for my hair type. I would recommend to this others.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
This mousse works really well. If you don't like for your hair to feel really hard I think this is the right now to pick it feels great not heavy your hair feels breathable.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
This is your ordinary everyday styling mousse. For the price, you can't complain. I do feel like I have used other mousse products that work better, but in a pinch, this works great for my fine hair.
Morgan A.
Titusville
This is my favorite mousse! My “go to” when I have the chance to get it. Affordable and bought from CVS & Walgreens most times. Also from Walmart. Expectations were definitely met!
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I use this one pretty regularly. It is the only mousse I have found that is lightweight but gives me the hold I'm looking for. Others make my hair crunchy and wet looking.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Bernadette T.
I freaking love this mousse and the smell of this is amazing. I really like the hold strength especially for my crazy hair. My hair is long thick color treated/ frizzy hair.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I love this mouse! It is a really great hair styling product. I use it to scrunch my hair and it holds my curls so nice, and doesn't leave any residue or anything either!
Ginger H.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Works good! My hair just never wants to have volume or curl but this product really helped! Good price and it lasts me a while. My hair loves it! I’d definitely recommend
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.