BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Rea G.
Derby
This is an okay product it helps me with my frizzy hair but it could be better like the smell is quite foul.
Malberany P.
Wao, is amazing for anti-frizz, all types of hair can use that. I like so much, is good product and economic.
Cindy G.
My hair does not break.
It's soft
Smells good and meets all the characteristics that i look for the product.
Arielys M.
Toa Baja
It's a good product but I would like that the mouse can leave my hair natural and soft and like grass maybe?
marianna a.
usei uma vez no salao e gostei bastante mas ainda nao consegui comprar um pra mim, por questao de preço mesmo
Z z.
toronto, ontario
Love the smell of this, works so well in my hair to bring out my curls. Leaves it a bit crunchy which I like
sanya h.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Smells amazing!! I love how my hair felt even whilst styling it, I never have to worry about the stray hairs
Beth G.
Sydney , NS
good stuff the whole family could use sparingly and smells so nice good quality and awesome product for all
Anisey cabrera C.
Me encanta esta marca huele delicioso me encanta mucho no tengo nada que pedir deja el cabello espectacular
Kelly L.
Quebec
Parfait pour ceux qui veulent du volume et même pour des frisotis, ca reste lingtemps et ca sent super bon!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.