BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
Because my hair is naturally curly some days I love moose and this is my go to. It really makes my hair curl.
Z z.
toronto, ontario
Love the smell of this, works so well in my hair to bring out my curls. Leaves it a bit crunchy which I like
Arielys M.
Toa Baja
It's a good product but I would like that the mouse can leave my hair natural and soft and like grass maybe?
sanya h.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Smells amazing!! I love how my hair felt even whilst styling it, I never have to worry about the stray hairs
Malberany P.
Wao, is amazing for anti-frizz, all types of hair can use that. I like so much, is good product and economic.
Kelly L.
Quebec
Parfait pour ceux qui veulent du volume et même pour des frisotis, ca reste lingtemps et ca sent super bon!
Esther M.
Excelente producto mas para cuando tengo que usar el pelo al natural,me encanta sus fragancias y buen costo
Jenny C.
Es un.buen producto para dar volumen a nuestro cabello al momento de hacer un peinado ...... Me gusta mucho
Claudia A.
Calgary
Leaves hair very crispy, and not very natural looking. If you use less is as if you didn’t use any at all.
Lau D.
Perfect shampoo product for your hair ,it would see more shinny and care, you will look amazing,try it now!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.