BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Nice for styling hair with curlers or rods....holds hair in tact and holds curls....gives hear body n nice sheen
Melanie B.
Saint Remi, Québec, Quebec
Love this product!

I love how it makes my hair feel natural. Not too over powering with products. And not crispy
Ashley H.
Miramichi
I don't use moose that often but when I do herbal essence tends to do the job for me. And it keeps the frizz away
Brittany P.
Victoria
Chopin blog blogged. Moping bopping moping njoppogds adjoin kophgfs hip puffs jip goof chilling hkpuggxdd kophgfs
Mallory H.
Grand Falls Windsor, NL
this doesn’t make my hair curly at all like other mousses. makes my hair really greasy. not a fan of this product
Shiara R.
Doral, FL
Great mousse, been using it for years now and it helps me getting amazing waves in my super thin shapeless haitñr
Savanna B.
Smells amazing! I love this! My hair stays smelling good when i used this! Plus it keeps my hair in place all day
Tania s.
No me gusto ,el precio muy economico, olor es agradable en general esta marca es un poco agresiva para mi gusto
Diana I.
I don't usually use hair mousse but received this product once for testing. I like the smell and it worked fine
Kelly A.
1221
Es muy bueno este producto para el cuidado de tu cabello ...lo recomiendo es excelente yo lo use y me encanto!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.