BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Fernanda C.
I did not like how she left my hair
Is not a product i would use again
Maybe it was a bad choice for my hair type
Brittany P.
Victoria
Chopin blog blogged. Moping bopping moping njoppogds adjoin kophgfs hip puffs jip goof chilling hkpuggxdd kophgfs
Judith O.
tijuana
Lo uso muy seguido ya que mi cabello es ondulado y me ayuda a controlar el frizz y mantiene mi cabello brilloso
Charlotte R.
Doral, FL
I have very straight hair and with this product i can give it some volume and curl it a bit using small rolls.
G R.
Me gusta el aroma que deja, es bueno en cuanto al cuidado del cabello, la califico con un 90% es muy efectiva.
Kelly A.
1221
Es muy bueno este producto para el cuidado de tu cabello ...lo recomiendo es excelente yo lo use y me encanto!
Hilary H.
Toronto, ON
Pretty good, not totally crazy about the smell.

Work into damp roots and air dry or blow dry for mermaid vibes
Amie S.
Winnipeg , MB
I like the way this product feels in my hair! It is not drying and helps hold my curls when my hair is styled.
Reyna L.
Tijuana, B.C
It's really light, but if i use it on like rain days it make my hair kinda puffy, but the smells is sooo good.
Ellen R.
Smells great and holds up really well. A little goes a long way so the product lasts for ages. Would recommend.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.