BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Claudia A.
Calgary
Leaves hair very crispy, and not very natural looking. If you use less is as if you didn’t use any at all.
Doaa S.
Omg it is amaazing product🌷❤❤❤ it us very effective and it's smell is fantastic .. I can't stop buying it 💞
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Lo mejor de lo mejor oara el cuidado del pelo aportando brillo y suavidad lo amo me encanta y no es costoso
Kelly L.
Quebec
Parfait pour ceux qui veulent du volume et même pour des frisotis, ca reste lingtemps et ca sent super bon!
Anisey cabrera C.
Me encanta esta marca huele delicioso me encanta mucho no tengo nada que pedir deja el cabello espectacular
Esther M.
Excelente producto mas para cuando tengo que usar el pelo al natural,me encanta sus fragancias y buen costo
Lau D.
Perfect shampoo product for your hair ,it would see more shinny and care, you will look amazing,try it now!
Emily D.
Australia
My favourite hair moose at an affordable price! I have brought it maulitple times from coles and woolworths
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Clairol herbal essences set is really good product. I love it and i recommend it. Use it quickly.........
Christina C.
Amazing. Specially for me, i have flat colored hair and it doesnt curl up so easy. This mousse is amazing
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.