BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Cherise A.
Trinidad
Great for your big rod curls. Leaves the curls smooth once you have applied the right technique to detangling the hair
Asna B.
London
Love it!!!!!!!! I like the smell and the build it gives. U can definitely build up on it and it gives a great texture!
johana c.
miami, FL
No hay nada mejor que pueda describir mi experiencia con este producto, pero es algo emocionante, lo recomiendo a todos
Sarah P.
ORANGEVILLE, ON
Perfect for srunching your hair. Does not leave hair crunchy. It retains your hairs natural texture and smells amazing.
Lissbeth S.
sumpango sacatepequez
Huele súper rico me encanta por qué a ayudado demasiado con el fríz y ahora. No me lo tengo que planchar todos los días
Melissa BM-198145 S.
When I bought I thought I'm going to love it but it was just a mistake because the applicator got broken in one week
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Love to use this mouse to add hydration, volume and retain style - especially on days where I decide to curl my hair!
Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
I love you guys. It leaves her feeling soft and fresh without looking greasy or like you have too much product in it
fehis d.
Medea
Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Shampoo the smell of this products are the best ever
roojii d.
rabat
j'ai pas tester ce produit mais j'ai entendu les femmes parlent de leur efficacité donc je pense que je vais le testé
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.