BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
gab c.
I love herbal essence it smells absoultey amazing ,and it doesn't feel rough on my hair like some products does
Kelly A.
1221
Es muy bueno este producto para el cuidado de tu cabello ...lo recomiendo es excelente yo lo use y me encanto!
Diana I.
I don't usually use hair mousse but received this product once for testing. I like the smell and it worked fine
Tania s.
No me gusto ,el precio muy economico, olor es agradable en general esta marca es un poco agresiva para mi gusto
Charlotte R.
Doral, FL
I have very straight hair and with this product i can give it some volume and curl it a bit using small rolls.
G R.
Me gusta el aroma que deja, es bueno en cuanto al cuidado del cabello, la califico con un 90% es muy efectiva.
mrivas646 R.
UT
I liked its smell and its texture however the hairstyle that I made noble hard a lot. I would not buy it again
Judith O.
tijuana
Lo uso muy seguido ya que mi cabello es ondulado y me ayuda a controlar el frizz y mantiene mi cabello brilloso
Z z.
toronto, ontario
Love the smell of this, works so well in my hair to bring out my curls. Leaves it a bit crunchy which I like
Francia Z.
San Jose
Buen producto controla bien el friz del cabello me funcions bien quedo satisfecha con Resultados del producto
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.