BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kayla B.
Grandfalls, NL
I have really curly hair and so I find that this mousse seems to hold the curls in place and it also smells really good.
Maria F.
Callao
Simply, this product is incredible. I love it ! It's safe and have an amazing results. I'm really recommend this product.
Giz. G.
cuernavaca morelos
Its my favorite products are from herbal essense, always works amazing my hair is more in control, and my hair is longer
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Used this product a few times before, does what It says it does, and also smells great, will I buy it again, sure will!!
Sarah P.
Orangeville, ON
Perfect for srunching your hair. Does not leave hair crunchy. It retains your hairs natural texture and smells amazing.
johana c.
miami, FL
No hay nada mejor que pueda describir mi experiencia con este producto, pero es algo emocionante, lo recomiendo a todos
Asna B.
London
Love it!!!!!!!! I like the smell and the build it gives. U can definitely build up on it and it gives a great texture!
Janellis D.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el olor, es el producto perfecto porque te ayuda a mantener el pelo en forma e hidratado al mismo tiempo 😀🔜😀
july c.
Me gusta pero mi pelo esta ya lacio este no lo dejo riso , lo fijo pero no la lacio. Tiene un rico olor eso me encanto
Lissbeth S.
sumpango sacatepequez
Huele súper rico me encanta por qué a ayudado demasiado con el fríz y ahora. No me lo tengo que planchar todos los días
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.