BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
Excellent hold, yet flexible. The smell is fantastic and the price is devine. Highly recommend giving this product a try 😊
Rachel R.
Saint Albans, NY
This product smells amazing but it leaves my hair stiff. I really thought It would secure my hair but also give it movement
Ebony A.
Florida
That's a good mousse, my curls looks more smoothe, reduce the frizz and define. The price is good. I buy it on Wallgreens.
carmen m.
Miami FL.
I love it when I want my hair to have a different style I use eate product does not damage my hair and leaves it beautiful
maria e.
Es excelente mantiene el frizz bajo control tu cabello toma forma y se mantiene brillante lo mejor es que dura todo el día
Megan C.
This product is OK it formed up my hair and done it's job but in the end it looked stiff and hard but smells really nice xx
Lyndey W.
Oshawa, ON
The only thing I like about this mousse is the smell, it does not work in my hair, or last long. Makes my hair look greasy.
Cindy R.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto, lo amo, esto es amor me encanta como deja mi pelo, textura, agrabgrabable, quiero a adquirir) de nuevo
jade g.
Newbury , Berkshire
Good product does it's job and keeps my hair in place without making my hair feel to heavy and sticky and it's long lasting
Rubi Y.
mi tipo mousse casi no fue de mi a grado ya que brinda una sensacion pegajosa en las manos y no actuaba bien en mi cabello
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.