BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Paola R.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I like this product a lot Smells really good and works wonders, the only thing is that It makes my hair greasy after using it
Evelyn R.
Wildomar, CA
I don't really think this mousse sets itself apart from other brands aside from its great smell. Overall, it's pretty average
ximena r.
Ciudad Valles
When i brush mu hair i put a little to go to my school and it dont male any freez its cheapque and i use that since 9 months
Nicole L.
Used this mousee before a wedding and I have to say, it kept my roots volumized and plenty of texture. No greasy feel either!
🌹Patricia T.
Herbal ! i love it , 100% queality ! I love it. i love it herb Herbal ! i love it , 100% queality ! I love it. i love it herb
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Realmente este spray me decepcionó un poco, si funciona pero mis expectativas eran más altas. Espero que hagan otra fórmula.
Shima Ahmed A.
It is very good and natural in his smell I love it but not vailable so much in my country I search for it but it is beautiful
Melissa M.
Rafaela, Santa Fe
Me gusta, nada mas que acá en donde vivo no es muy fácil conseguirlo, ya que en las tiendas tienen muy pocos, no se por que.
Katty M.
Nuevo Leon
Es buen producto de excelente calidad me encanta ya que deja él cabello sin frizz y manejable me encanta como deja mi cabello
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
Smells good. Pretty affordable. A little product goes a long way as if you use too much your hair will look and feel crunchy
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.