BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Amber-Lea G.
Errington BC
Whatever style I use the mouse with it seems to keep it in tact all day, especially if I use it with the herbal essences hairspray
Aiza z.
They have good products. And veryyy affordable as well as being very accessible. There are all sorts of scents which is also nice.
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
Producto de un olor muy sutil deja tu cabello manejable y de apariencia natural recomiendo su uso le va hacer muy bien a tu cabello
Janet l.
This mousse smells so good. I like to apply it on damp hair, mainly on my roots. Then blowdry it. It gives a good amount of volume.
Marissa F.
I use this to help my curly hair hold a nice curl and reduce frizz. It has a great smell and is a lighter weight formula and hold.
Vanessa H.

Excellent texture and rich smell. It fulfills its function. 100% recommended. It leaves you an incredible clean feeling

cecilia A.
De mis favoritos utiI cuando quiero mi cabeIIo rizado y me encanta como hueIe da Ia sensacion de frescura y Iimpieza en mi cabeIIo
Christina K.
Coquitlam, BC
Love the smell of this product. Product lasts pretty much the whole day, no sticky residue, but does have that crunchy feel to it.
💎👑🐶🐱💑🌻🍹🌲😎🔫🦄 G.
port mcneill, BC
Good brand i like anything from them. Smells good and is a good price. Easy to use. And easy to find even in small towns like mine
Adesola A.
sault ste marie, ontario
This mousse is like awesome, it does not flake and is very light on the head, and u don't need a lot of product to get good result.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.