Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
4.31 / 5 based on 2,667 Reviews
Whip up a luscious style with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Styling Hair Mousse. This extra hold hair mousse has the strength to help your look go on, all day long. With a dollop of mousse and our dewy Lily of the Valley fragrance, you're all set.
- Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
- Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
- All day humidity protection and frizz control
- Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
- Level 3 hold strong
- One 6.8 fl oz can
Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
- "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
- "I love the smell of this and it hold my style without weighing it down or getting my hair greasy." in 1 review
- "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
- "love this, smells amazing, doesn't it look greasy or weighed down, all in all I would recommend this!" in 1 review
- "This is a great mouse that gives a strong hold that keeps your hair looking great all day long." in 1 review
Me gusta su aroma, son fáciles de adquirir, tienen para cada tipo de cabellos, me gusta que mi cabello se mantiene manejable por mucho más tiempo.
Have a good smell but it’s not long lasting and for that I don’t like it too much. I don’t recomended this one if you have an important ocassion
Love the smell! Also love how light it is! Doesnt make my hair feel sticky or hard after it dries! Also like that my hair has soft curls with it!
Me encanta usarlo cuando llevo de rizos, voluminiza mi cabello y le da una hermosa textura, y lo mejor de todo es que no lo pone duro mi cabello.
Smells nice and gives some nice volume. I use 5is with a ton of dry shampoo. I have dark flat hair and find this product works pretty well for me
Amo su olor y deja mi cabello perfecto ! Me encanta como se nutre mi cabello al utilizarlo simplemente una feb las mejores cosas que me a pasado
Is nice, not greasy and youre hair looks perfect. Is a nice product, and the price is very good. Another good thing, you can buy it everywhere.
I have only used this a few times as I don't buy it on a regular bases it does work for the job it's suppose to do i just don't really need it.
If you’re looking for curls this is your product it easy to use and smell like heaven the only thing is I don’t like the sensation that it left
I really like this product. It's good for my hair. I recommend it. It's not expensive and it's very good. my hair is dyed a dark blond.
Q & A
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Does this give volume? Also, does this work on naturally wavy hair and does your hair still feel smooth and clean after washing it?
Will this leave my hair lookinf sticky and bunched up? Im looking to get beach waves
My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any mousse but I would like to try it out. Would it hold heavy frizzy hair?
I have long, thick hair almost to my waist. I've never used mousse before. How much product do you think I should use? (I don't want to over/under do it).
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos