BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
judy p.
Me gusta su aroma, son fáciles de adquirir, tienen para cada tipo de cabellos, me gusta que mi cabello se mantiene manejable por mucho más tiempo.
Desiree P.
Have a good smell but it’s not long lasting and for that I don’t like it too much. I don’t recomended this one if you have an important ocassion
Emily S.
Lower Sackville, NS
Love the smell! Also love how light it is! Doesnt make my hair feel sticky or hard after it dries! Also like that my hair has soft curls with it!
Nini T.
Me encanta usarlo cuando llevo de rizos, voluminiza mi cabello y le da una hermosa textura, y lo mejor de todo es que no lo pone duro mi cabello.
Melissa S.
Fort St, BC
Smells nice and gives some nice volume. I use 5is with a ton of dry shampoo. I have dark flat hair and find this product works pretty well for me
Wen C.
Doral, FL
Amo su olor y deja mi cabello perfecto ! Me encanta como se nutre mi cabello al utilizarlo simplemente una feb las mejores cosas que me a pasado
Nereida G.
Is nice, not greasy and youre hair looks perfect. Is a nice product, and the price is very good. Another good thing, you can buy it everywhere.
natashia m.
Winnipeg, MB
I have only used this a few times as I don't buy it on a regular bases it does work for the job it's suppose to do i just don't really need it.
Crisangel C.
Doral, FL
If you’re looking for curls this is your product it easy to use and smell like heaven the only thing is I don’t like the sensation that it left
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
I really like this product. It's good for my hair. I recommend it. It's not expensive and it's very good. my hair is dyed a dark blond.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.