BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jenna T.
My hair is pretty wavy when I let it air dry. It is rare that I wear it like that but when I do, herbal essences set me up mouse is my favorite. It holds the wave without feeling greasy or crunchy. It also smells amazing!! I am in love with the cheap price too :)
Marissa R.
Poplar bluff, MO
This product is pretty good. I don’t like that your hair can get crunchy. It’s an average price and last for a relatively long time. I have curly hair and it works pretty well. I would recommend if someone asked
Samantha B.
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse holds so nicely without getting crunchy and smells way too good. Only a few bucks and can be found at any drugstore or super store.
Kaylee S.
Barbourville, KY
I really love this mousse! I usually cannot use mousse to curl my hair without it feeling nasty and stringy. This product, however, works wonders for my hair! I highly recommend it.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I love everything about this product. It smells wonderful and doesn’t dry my hair out. Doesn’t leave a residue and never damaged my hair. Last all day and kept the curls on my hair.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I really love this moose, it makes my hair scrunched but without that really crunchiness. It smells really good too and it definitely puts texture on My Curls that wasn't there alone.
Carolina S.
Phenix City, AL
This product makes my beautiful waves look good and frizz free but it doesn't stay for the whole day which really sucks. It also smells good but overall its a pretty good product.
Escarle S.
The best mousse!!! Smells great keeps your hair nice in place. I really love this product. It is long lasting can’t complain about it. Is very effective i love it. This product is perfect for me.
Nairi H.
In humid weather my hair has a mind of it's own. This product works great when the weather is also great, but forget it when its humid! I need something a little more durable
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
I really like this mouse! I think it does exactly what it needs to and is so affordable!! I have such frizzy hair and it doesn't always hold but this product makes a big difference
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Emiliane S.
Tenho muita dúvida sobre este produto. 1° tenho um tipo de cabelo 2A,b,c . não é todo produto que utilizo em meu cabelo. Porque simplesmente não são compatíveis.

back