BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I love everything about this product. It smells wonderful and doesn’t dry my hair out. Doesn’t leave a residue and never damaged my hair. Last all day and kept the curls on my hair.
Kaylee S.
Barbourville, KY
I really love this mousse! I usually cannot use mousse to curl my hair without it feeling nasty and stringy. This product, however, works wonders for my hair! I highly recommend it.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I really love this moose, it makes my hair scrunched but without that really crunchiness. It smells really good too and it definitely puts texture on My Curls that wasn't there alone.
Carolina S.
Phenix City, AL
This product makes my beautiful waves look good and frizz free but it doesn't stay for the whole day which really sucks. It also smells good but overall its a pretty good product.
Escarle S.
The best mousse!!! Smells great keeps your hair nice in place. I really love this product. It is long lasting can’t complain about it. Is very effective i love it. This product is perfect for me.
Brianna B.
This product smells amazing and leaves your hair looking amazing all day. I do recommend to not use too much since it can cause your hair to become hard and kind of stuck in place.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love this smell it very refreshing as well and effective I like how it feels on my hair too and it's long lasting as well it exceeded my expectations as well I would buy it again without a doubt so yes I recommend it
Nairi H.
In humid weather my hair has a mind of it's own. This product works great when the weather is also great, but forget it when its humid! I need something a little more durable
Mary S.
Texarkana, TX
I really like this mouse! I think it does exactly what it needs to and is so affordable!! I have such frizzy hair and it doesn't always hold but this product makes a big difference
Karina V.
Pacoima
For my hair personally I did not like this product nor would I recommend it. Only because my hair is very thick and I felt this made my hair dry and kind of sticky and not easy to handle. I’m sure it may work better on other hair types but thick/coarse hair users beware.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.