BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
Excellent hold, not sticky nor does it leave your hair with a crunchy feeling. Product smells wonderful and the price point is fantastic
Cristina P.
San Ysidro, CA
I really like this mousse! It’s easy to work with, it gives you a lot of control and the smell is really nice! It also has a fair price.
Julissa H.
Exelente para el cuidado de mi pelo creo que calquier persona que lo alla usado puede recomendarlo para una cabellera limpia y brillante
beauty_dz G.
sour el ghozlane
it's good yeah but not excellent .I used it when i have 16 so it's about 5 years & i didn't bay the new product i foud it uneccessairy !
Chloe😝 M.
Glacé bay, NS
This is my favourite mouse product! I couldn’t find one for the longest time but then I found this ! Never loved a hair product so much !
Yaretcii G.
Deja el pelo con mucha naturalidad y juego lo hace rígido si pones una cantidad suficiente huele muy rico y no deja pegajosas las manos
Kimberly B.
Whitby , ON
I like this mousse to help my hair not get puffy and frizzy.  keeps its tame and under control. I love the smell of this product.
Katrina l.
Adds that extra bounce to your hair without making it feel like uncooked noodles. Just be careful combing it out if you have weak hair
Angela D.
Is one of my favorites, it gives texture to my laughs leaving them soft and firm, with the proper definition and an extraordinary smell
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Really good hair product available just now.
Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.