BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
Love ! I love all products by this company. Mousse and hair spray and even shampoo and conditioner. They never disappoint me and always have the best hold for my hair type !
Deb M.
Comayaguela
It's good but I feel it leaves my hair very hard or like without movement. I use this every time I make myself a hairstyle and it involves for my hair to stay put
ruby m.
Mile cross, Norwich
I love this the problem is that I never find it when it's not in a set so it little bit expensive if the only thing you wanna use it this product but still love it
gloribi j.
This product was the first I received from influenster, and it is a great foam, I love it and it is a product that I continue to use for the excellent results that it leaves
Laura S.
Gaspé
Great stuff! Reduces frizz (majorly!), greatly enhances waves, provides hold and a little bit of shine. After my leave-on conditioner, I use a big blob of this raked all through my hair (and I often add some of the set me up gel on top). Hair air dries exactly in the style and shape I want it to. It does dry rather hard- but a gentle brush through eliminates that. Best frizz reducing product that I have come across (as I don't use anything with 'cones).
R S.
This product is incredible, I was recommended and did not fail leaves an exquisite smell in the hair and leaves the hair soft and free. Leaving it with a rich smell.
Simone A.
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Love the texture of my hair after using this product my hair is thick and wavy and sometimes unmanageable it met my high expectation it was of good value and would purchase again an improvement may be a larger tin
Taly P.
Monterrey, México
Lo utilizaba cuando llevaba el cabello un pelin más corto que ahora y honestamente, me gusto, después probé otros que me gustaron más pero debo reconocer que hacía su trabajo, no me encantaba que después de unas horas sentía que el cabello si que se veía como con una película blancuzca, pero no era tan exageradamente visible.
Kimberly M.
Prince George
I really enjoy this mousse. I love that it gives me a firm hold and keeps the shape of my curls all day but still leaves them touchably soft. And it's easy for me to change the style and shake them out I have hair that with no product is a Friday wavy mess and this helps to take my savage beast...
Jillian M.
I use this mousse every single night after I shower to tame the frizz i can get from having thick, curly hair. It keeps the frizz to a minimum and ensures that my hair looks great in the morning. It doesn't have a terrible scent like some mousses and hair products can have, which i really love.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.