BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, Tachira
The smell is perfect but I would like the effect to last longer, if you're going out for a couple of hours this will work out but if you want an all day long effect I'm afraid this might not work
Kristin G.
Kitchener, ON
I used this product to help my hair stay put. It worked well, but left my hair looking a little shiny/greasy. I will have to play with the right amount to put in my hair to avoid this problem.
Walquidia D.
Me gusta usar muosse cuando me quiero hacer rizos en el pelo, use este y la vez que no me gusto el pelo no me lo suavizó para nada, me lo dejo horrible y no se como a los 3 dias de usar lo salia líquido el producto, en vez de la espuma. No lo volvería a comprar jamás!
Jennifer P.
I love the rich smell that it leaves in my hair. keeps the hairstyle for a long time so I leave confident that it will maintain the desired style. Does not mistreat hair. I recommend it. I use it frequently
brittiney w.
Buy this at Walmart for around 3 bucks it smells wonderful has a good texture with no build up lasts all day and makes your hair shiny and healthy looking would purchase again 5 out of 5
Olivia S.
I used this product because it is curly girl friendly. However, I didn't find it did much to my hair at all. It is only $3 though so this would be good for a curly girl on a budget. It's silicone and sulfate free
Paloma D.
Este mouse es excelente, me fascina como deja mi pelo suave aun siendo un mouse, no lo maltrata y ademas huele fantastico! Lo recomiendo totalmente y lo volveria a comprar sin duda!
Julia S.
El Paso, TX
I am not a big fan of using mousse in the hair but these one seemed ok and it is easy to find it in stores and I cannot compare it to other products but you can see from yourself to ise the product and try it
Ausra G.
Snow Lake, MB
This product does not have the feeling of gunk in your hair. It keeps all the curls defined with zero frizz. It’s very comparable to the salon brands with being third of the price.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
I had never tried anything from Herbal Essences but I didn't have much faith. Never in my life had used a styling foam, but I found this at good price and decided to try it. Before buying I checked the ingredients and it is super lightweight and has no alcohol!. My hair is dry and wavy and is severely damaged by stains and discoloration, which I avoid all kinds of heat on my hair, so I do not use dryer. Why my hair is formless, the waves are boring and without definition. A dry/damaged hair needs to be drying/ironing or wavy in some way so that it will not fall without life, at least in my case.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.