BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jillian S.
Milford
It's awesome if you have curly hair and doesn't look too crunchy which I really liked when I had a perm. I originally had thin super straight hair and its blonde. Not sure if that matters. Smells good.
Cecille L.
Caloocan city
I love the look also I love the bottle design.
It's long las in the hair if you use it and the scent is nice not bad in the nose hehe .this hairspray easy to style the hair. Hold the hair for few hours
Rosa D01-005678 M.
I have found use when I am on the beach, to get the waves of my hair are molded and smelling rich. The best thing is that it does not dry out the hair with continuous use, which for me is very important
Kendal B.
This is a really good product if you want your hair to stay a certain way without it being all hard and stiff. This is one of the better kinds compared to the competitive brand. I would recommend 110%
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Love this mouse. It works really well on wet hair and keeps my hair bouncy and shiny. Very affordable and one of the best that I've tried. Accessible and affordable. Definitely recommend to others.
Katie C.
Galston
I like this mousse because it doesn't end up being crunchy in my hair by the end of the day and it doesn't stay wet and greasy looking either, it helps with volume and makes my hair look healthy
Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, Tachira
The smell is perfect but I would like the effect to last longer, if you're going out for a couple of hours this will work out but if you want an all day long effect I'm afraid this might not work
Kristin G.
Kitchener, ON
I used this product to help my hair stay put. It worked well, but left my hair looking a little shiny/greasy. I will have to play with the right amount to put in my hair to avoid this problem.
Walquidia D.
Me gusta usar muosse cuando me quiero hacer rizos en el pelo, use este y la vez que no me gusto el pelo no me lo suavizó para nada, me lo dejo horrible y no se como a los 3 dias de usar lo salia líquido el producto, en vez de la espuma. No lo volvería a comprar jamás!
brittiney w.
Buy this at Walmart for around 3 bucks it smells wonderful has a good texture with no build up lasts all day and makes your hair shiny and healthy looking would purchase again 5 out of 5
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.