BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Olivia S.
I used this product because it is curly girl friendly. However, I didn't find it did much to my hair at all. It is only $3 though so this would be good for a curly girl on a budget. It's silicone and sulfate free
Julia S.
El Paso, TX
I am not a big fan of using mousse in the hair but these one seemed ok and it is easy to find it in stores and I cannot compare it to other products but you can see from yourself to ise the product and try it
Paloma D.
Este mouse es excelente, me fascina como deja mi pelo suave aun siendo un mouse, no lo maltrata y ademas huele fantastico! Lo recomiendo totalmente y lo volveria a comprar sin duda!
Ausra G.
Snow Lake, MO
This product does not have the feeling of gunk in your hair. It keeps all the curls defined with zero frizz. It’s very comparable to the salon brands with being third of the price.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
I had never tried anything from Herbal Essences but I didn't have much faith. Never in my life had used a styling foam, but I found this at good price and decided to try it. Before buying I checked the ingredients and it is super lightweight and has no alcohol!. My hair is dry and wavy and is severely damaged by stains and discoloration, which I avoid all kinds of heat on my hair, so I do not use dryer. Why my hair is formless, the waves are boring and without definition. A dry/damaged hair needs to be drying/ironing or wavy in some way so that it will not fall without life, at least in my case.
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
My hair is naturally straight but I like using this mousse so it can give my hair some lift and give me some volume. It smells pretty good as well and last a couple of hours.
Nicole M G.
SCOTT Siding, NB
I love this project I use it all the time and my hair makes my hair nicest soft and smells nice gets rid of the frizz and the tangles and my hair I definitely recommend this
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
Love ! I love all products by this company. Mousse and hair spray and even shampoo and conditioner. They never disappoint me and always have the best hold for my hair type !
sabrina Bm-086717 m.
Después de años de usar productos de gama alta de Euro, me quedé sin spray de estilo y agarre la mousse Clairol Extra Hold de mi hermana. Es, realmente, el mejor ,  Tengo el pelo rizado y fino. Después de usar la mousse el mismo día me lavé el pelo, se veía genial. Normalmente, estoy resignado a tres malos días de pelo después del lavado. Un gran pelo en el día de lavado es inaudito.A partir de ahora, todas las otras cosas pueden quedarse al otro lado del Atlántico. Clairol mousse para mí, para siempre.
Deb M.
Comayaguela
It's good but I feel it leaves my hair very hard or like without movement. I use this every time I make myself a hairstyle and it involves for my hair to stay put
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.