BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Michelle T.
Toronto, Ontario
I've probably been using this mousse since I was a pre teen (almost 10 years) and I do love it, but you have to use the tiniest bit or else your hair is hard!! I barely use mousse though so this one is just handy for when I do use it!
Tamara C.
I purchased this. The packaging is a nice bright colour and eye catching. The spray is great and doesn't pour out too much. The smell is lovely too. I feel like it helps give your hair volume and works just as well as alternatives.
Criselda W.
Love the smell of this product! Not only can it be bought at several drugstores and department stores, the price isn't a reflection of its quality . It holds true to its true function and worked well with my thick hair. Loved it!
Vanesa d.
Mi cabello es quebrado y cada que me pongo el mousse se acomodaba bastante bien, pero se endurece y al cabello lo deja tieso y cuando se seca produce cosas blancas en el cabello, la fragancia con la que cuesta en bastante buena
ainsley r.
works into my hair very well. love the smell and lasts all day long ! i would highly recommend buying the product. it's very effective in my hair i love it and the good thing about it is that it is not to expensive i HIGHLY recommend to any girls who love volume!!
Tally V.
I really like this! I don’t usually like extra volume in my hair because it’s thick enough and voluminous on it’s on as it is! But I would highly recommend this to anyone! It’s affordable, works well and it smells amazing!
Sarah M.
The first time I used this mousse was when I was on vacation about 2 months ago and let me tell you this has a really nice scent and it is really effective in giving my hair that amazing silky look. I would most surely buy again
Raigna V.
My hair is boring, straight, fine and with 0 volume. I use this mousse and curl my hair or put it up in a bun and it keeps the volume and waves. It is my Go to mousse everytime. It has really good hold and smells great1
Danielle M.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. It's a little sticky but it gets the best volume I find. The price of the product is good too! Anytime I put this in my hair I get tons of compliments so I highly recommend trying it!
Krystal-Star K.
I love the smell of the Herbal Essences hair care line and the products are pretty lightweight which is what I need for my thick and coarse hair! I get the feeling and hold I need without my hair being weighed down!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.