BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Ajax, Ontario
Love the light and airy feel of this product versus regular mousses. I have very fine hair and most products do nothing but weigh my hair down. Was pleasantly surprised by just how light this product was.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
I like this product as the packaging is festive and cute and the smell is very fruity and fresh. The applicagion os easy and it is affordable. You can find it on drugstores. I will repurcjase it for sure .
Andrea P.
México
I normally don't use mousse unless I style it. My hair is straight. But when I've used it is smells good and it doesn't leave the annoying crunchiness some mousses does. But is not my favorite must say.
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, pues el que uso fija perfectamente mi cabello, y no lo pone duro ademas de ese aroma rico que tiene, me encanta es de mis favoritos, tengo varios en mi casa, no puede faltar en mi kit de pelo
Luz J.
santo domingo
my hair is narutally curl. but it sponges when I try to shape it, this mouse helps me control and definitively my curls. It reminds me that it does not leave my hair stiff and leaves a fruity fragrance.
Claire M.
Belfast, Co Antrim
I used to love this brand but unfortunately I have recently started to go off them as I've noticed the products can dry my hair out. Although I do always get told my hair smells amazing when I use them!
Jillian S.
Milford
It's awesome if you have curly hair and doesn't look too crunchy which I really liked when I had a perm. I originally had thin super straight hair and its blonde. Not sure if that matters. Smells good.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
I have found use when I am on the beach, to get the waves of my hair are molded and smelling rich. The best thing is that it does not dry out the hair with continuous use, which for me is very important
Cecille L.
Caloocan city
I love the look also I love the bottle design.
It's long las in the hair if you use it and the scent is nice not bad in the nose hehe .this hairspray easy to style the hair. Hold the hair for few hours
Kendal B.
This is a really good product if you want your hair to stay a certain way without it being all hard and stiff. This is one of the better kinds compared to the competitive brand. I would recommend 110%
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.