BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Vanesa d.
Mi cabello es quebrado y cada que me pongo el mousse se acomodaba bastante bien, pero se endurece y al cabello lo deja tieso y cuando se seca produce cosas blancas en el cabello, la fragancia con la que cuesta en bastante buena
ainsley r.
works into my hair very well. love the smell and lasts all day long ! i would highly recommend buying the product. it's very effective in my hair i love it and the good thing about it is that it is not to expensive i HIGHLY recommend to any girls who love volume!!
Tally V.
I really like this! I don’t usually like extra volume in my hair because it’s thick enough and voluminous on it’s on as it is! But I would highly recommend this to anyone! It’s affordable, works well and it smells amazing!
Sarah M.
The first time I used this mousse was when I was on vacation about 2 months ago and let me tell you this has a really nice scent and it is really effective in giving my hair that amazing silky look. I would most surely buy again
Danielle M.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. It's a little sticky but it gets the best volume I find. The price of the product is good too! Anytime I put this in my hair I get tons of compliments so I highly recommend trying it!
Krystal-Star K.
I love the smell of the Herbal Essences hair care line and the products are pretty lightweight which is what I need for my thick and coarse hair! I get the feeling and hold I need without my hair being weighed down!
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
Dafne P.
Was good at the beginning but it starts to damage my hair so I stop to use it. My hair is straight so I was only using cause at the top of my hair was a lot of little hairs in there. Although the price was good.
Sar S.
Essa, ON
Not a bad product. I am not a huge fan of adding product to my hair, however I usually turn to this brand when I do so. I expected it to make my hair hard like most hair gels, but surprisingly it wasn't too bad.
Aura G.
I realy dont like this product. It set you curls very nicely but it causes me dranduff so for that i dont use it anymore. I have very greasy scalp but dry ends and this product definitely does not worked for me.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.