BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Pat R.
Toronto
Herbal Essenses Set Me Up Mousse is great for styling and not sticky.  My hair is coloured and dry so important that I get a product that is effective but doesnt damage my hair.  Herbal Essenses Mousse has a light scent and holds your haid in any style you choose.  I would recommend Haerbal Essenses Set Me Up Mousse.
Marissa G.
A staple in my morning hair routine. Wake up, shower, mousse, and I'm ready to go ! My only advice would be to use sparingly as too much can leave your hair feeling crunchy. Overall an awesome mousse.
E M E L Y R.
Doral, FL
Well, this smells really good, but not as helpful as presented. I tried the whole bottle, for real, tried different ways to use it and "curl" my hair and the day I manage to finally get the curls they were not long lasting, tbh they last about an hour. But again this is an affordable product and it may work for any other girl
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Great stuff! Reduces frizz (majorly!), greatly enhances waves, provides hold and a little bit of shine. After my leave-on conditioner, I use a big blob of this raked all through my hair (and I often add some of the set me up gel on top). Hair air dries exactly in the style and shape I want it to. It does dry rather hard- but a gentle brush through eliminates that. Best frizz reducing product that I have come across (as I don't use anything with 'cones).
Joanna W.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
I like that this product made my hair feel quite thick, but it didn't hold any style. My hair is really thin and fine, and although it felt thicker, It didn't really keep in a curl. I did like that it didn't weigh my hair down and didn't make it look greasy after brushing it out, however.
Rose D.
Karabar
This is a product that holds well for big bold hair styles and doesn't take Mitch effort but smells good and holds in really oily hair but side note it dried out my hair and toke a long time to wash out I would definitely buy it again though for big hair styles as it has a good hold
Lia W.
This mouse is super easy to work with and I'm so happy i found it. My hair is blonde and pretty short and gets really flat and this product helped give it some volume and life. It smells so lovely too my boyfriend loved it Haha!I would get it again and will as soon as I run out !
Laura e.
Po35at
This is a very good product make sure your hair stay in place and it smells very niceness comes in different sense and stay so in your hair for about 1 week I thought it would be an a goid product and it was I loved it when I username it so I recommended it to others
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
I think with clairol products, it's either a hit or miss. You'll either really like it or you just won't like it at all. I think the scent is pretty standing and it lasts for a long time. However I do feel there is room for improvement and feel like it could offer more support.
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
I have very curly hair. When I'm going
To be wearing my hair down I turn to a mousse to help give me hair some volume and those perfect ringlet curls. Although this product is not my favourite it does get the job done. It is also very affordable so that is a plus.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.