BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Liam B.
St.albans
This is actually my favourite brand it looks great and you get slot of product . Makes my hair smell great and haves a slight shimmer to it , I brought this from boots a while Ago and still have some , defiantly recommend this as I love it ! .
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
I am very excited to try it outIt is gorgeous in color and shapeI will make an offer when I receive itIts price is affordable and not expensive....Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks......I have been rewarded with the existing colors...
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
I have 2 years that i’m using this mouss and it’s just perfect ! I choose the strongest one which is number four and the smell of it is boommmbbb ! Really a good profuct !
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
This moose is the best ever , when curling my waving my hair I use this every time! It helps everything stay nicely in place without moving around and ruining my hair! It smells so good also! I love this stuff and highly recommend
ρεrℓα ƴ.
if you want a high volume, this will give your style an ascent and will keep it full all day, it has a rich smell, the power to create a style will be a matter of minutes, I like it
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
It’s a good product that smells nice. I just don’t personally like the use of mousse. It sometimes feels a bit weird in the head and dries with a funny look. It is better than other brands that I’ve tried that feel really heavy
Tammy C.
North Sydney, NS
This mousse is great you only need a little and it comes out easy and it is not that expensive and it makes my hair soft and full and it doesn't harden my hair. I love it and i reccomend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!😍
Shantel G.
Lawrence, MA
Es muy buena opción para hacer peinados altos que quieras que duren por mucho tiempo. Huele muy bien . Si hay que tener cuidado en no aplicar demasiado producto en una sola parte del cabello porque se puede poner blanco.
Kimberley P.
Harrowsmith, ON
I really enjoy this mouse. Smells wonderful and it’s not crunchy in my hair. It lasts awhile but definitely by the end of the night all curls I have found have deflated. Will I buy again? Yes! I like to get mine on sale.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.